With over 40 participants from 30 large companies, TOLSON officially marked the beginning of a the 5th VDA cycle.
VDA is a structured peer-to-peer benchmarking initiative on priority topics for Procurement. VDA includes REX on innovative projects by participants, best practice sharing, expert insights, discovery of disruptive solutions, collective initiatives and much more !
Today we have a great community that keeps growing and progressing together by leveraging collective intelligence.
This is why our workstreams are continuously evolving and this year the focus will be on :
- Tools and best practices to boost Buyer’s performance
- Solutions to efficiently manage tail spend
- Supplier management (risk detection and mapping, supplier relationship management, enhancing supplier innovation)
- Best practices to boost Procurement organizational efficiency
- Managing, attracting and developing talents in Procurement
- Transforming CSR challenges to create value for Procurement and Companies
Do not hesitate to contact us for more info ( and it is still not late to join!)