What’s in it for me?
With TOLSON you have the opportunity to work hand-in-hand with executives as well as operational teams on Operations transformation projects (Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Engineering), mostly related to digital (smart automation, lean powered by digital, real time process control, numerical simulation…).
By promoting and managing cooperation between about fifteen companies, you will be part of a movement to boost European industry competitivity.
- Multiple on-site visits to deep-dive on new technology POCs
- Contacts with multiple stakeholders to identify their areas of interest and link them with other companies working on the same topics
- Organization and management of cross-companies’ workshops, including experts’ presentations and return of experiences by manufacturers
- Support to deployment of projects and tools at corporate and plant level
- Conception and moderation of seminars to boost digital transformation of our customers
- Organization of top management meetings between companies, to share on roadmaps and enhance cooperation
- Support to co-development projects between companies and their key suppliers
This is a unique opportunity to be on a fast learning track regarding Industry 4.0 while supporting our industrial champions in their key challenges for today … but above all for tomorrow.
How do I join?
Being a TOLSONITE means demonstrating the following key competencies:
- You have strong analytical and synthesis skills : You are focused on clear & concise outputs – not blabla
- You like people : An important part of our job is to connect people and make them progress together
- You have convictions : We listen to our customers and share our convictions with them
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit : We are a small firm geared for growth which offers ample space for individual initiatives
- You are comfortable speaking and writing in French and in English à Our customers represent a wide range of hierarchy levels and nationalities, but they all share with us high quality standards
You think it’s a match? Then contact us at email@example.com